Android 4.4.3 features leaked and here’s everything you need to know
This week we had reported that Google is testing Android 4.4.3 version of KitKat. The features and change logs of Android 4.4.3 version has been leaked and here’s everything you can expect with the 4.4.3 update.
The KitKat 4.4.3 update is mainly focussed on bug fixes and performance improvements. There will be no major user interface enhancements. Here’s the list of bug fixes for the update:
- Frequent data connection dropout fix
- mmqcamera-daemon crash and optimization fixes
- Camera focus in regular and HDR modes fixes
- Power Manager display wakelock fix
- Multiple Bluetooth fixes
- Fix for a random reboot
- App shortcuts sometimes got removed from launcher after update
- USB debugging security fix
- App shortcuts security fix
- Wi-Fi auto-connect fix
- Other camera fixes
- MMS, Email/Exchange, Calendar, People/Dialer/Contacts, DSP, IPv6, VPN fixes
- Stuck in activation screen fix
- Missed call LED fix
- Subtitle fixes
- Data usage graph fix
- Internet telephony fix
- FCC compliance fix
- Miscellaneous fixes
To assure that the list is accurate, we have a image which shows Nexus 5 running KitKat 4.4.3. The update will be fixing the above mentioned issues. Nexus 5 users running KitKat 4.4.2 have been facing these problems, especially the camera issue. Camera takes up to much processing power and battery, which is the issue with mmqcamera-daemon process.
Are you excited with KitKat 4.4.3 update ? What additional changes or bug fixes you want with the update ? Do let us and other viewers know in the comments section below. Stay connected.